Saturday, March 9, 2013

THIS IS WHAT I DO

This is what i do.... 


 Behind all my drawings there is always a long process. I never draw something on  paper and post it, as I have seen it done in many illustrators.
And i guess, people like them..
But i just can't. 
What I often hear people that look at me  working is ... "But you're still working on this picture?" ...and I answer "yes .. don't you see that is not complete?
"

But, maybe,.... i'll try..!???!!
What do you think?
 
Dietro tutto quello che disegno c'è sempre un lungo lavoro. Non mi capita mai di abbozzare  qualcosa su un foglio e pubblicarla, come ho visto fare a molti illustratori.
E molti di questi "sketches", buttati giù in fretta, picciono. E molto.
Beh io non ne sono capace.
Quello che mi sento dire spesso da chi mi guarda lavorare è... "ma stai ancora lavorando a questa illustrazione?" ...
e io rispondo "si.. non vedi che non è completa?"
Magari ci provo però...



 Che ne pensate???


No comments:

Post a Comment